TO CHECK AVAILABILITY ON OUR UP TO DATE CALENDAR PLEASE VISIT...
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
Sleeps 2, overlooking the slipway with direct views across the harbour and out to sea. Long or short breaks available all year round including peak periods. 1 dog welcome. £30 per night all year round.
1 Slip Top is a 3 storey cottage located in an enviable position directly overlooking the sea. Managed and used by a cocker spaniel owning couple of artists the cottage is a perfect bolt hole for anyone seeking inspiration or wanting a break from the rat race. The cottage is decorated throughout with original art.
The cottage is tiny and provides very basic accommodation and external decor is a bit rough and ready around the edges. Cooking facilities are limited to a small work top electric hob with small oven, there is a tiny fridge and limited storage. As vegetarians we discourage the cooking of meat or fish in the cottage.
The cottage is rented on a find it as you find it, and leave it as you would like to find it basis with a big dollop of trust involved. We do a big clean every 4 weeks but in-between it is down to individual visitors to clean up after themselves. Please bear this in mind when booking.
• Kitchen living area
• small 2 seater sofa
• woodburning stove
• Small worktop hob & oven
• Small fridge
• sink and storage
• toilet, sink, bath
• heated towel rail
• storage with small area for hanging clothes.
• Double bed
• raised stand up to table area - ideal for drawing, painting or making print plates.
• 2 lightweight comfy chairs to take in the amazing views
• sorry no bed linen or towels provided
• sleeping can be provided for walkers if booked in advance.
• visitors will need to bring their own wood for the woodburner (can be bought in the village)
• there is no parking in the old part of the village there is public car park the top part of the village. There is space for unloading near to the cottage.
To find out more or make a booking please contact me on...